Job Summary:Faropoint is looking to recruit an Acquisition Analyst to join our acquisition team. Faropoint acquisition team deploys investors’ capital in industrial real estate assets across the US.
- Perform due diligence and underwriting of prospective acquisitions.
- Provide support for the acquisition, financing and disposition processes.
- Develop and maintain financial models to support and guide both acquisition and asset management decision-making.
- Prepare presentation materials on new and existing investments for internal and external uses.
- Assist with in-depth analysis of the overall market and monitor industry trends, including rent and sale comparables and market quantitative performance.
- Conduct detailed real estate market and competitive positioning research, utilizing financial and statistical analysis methods.
- Administer and manage various databases and information platforms.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with industry professionals and brokers.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Highly motivated
- strong analytical, problem-solving, and organization skills
- Tenacious, but team-oriented and be able to communicate with professionals at all levels
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Able to work on multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency, while keeping to deadlines
- understanding of financial and real estate principles
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- High comfort level with the technology used to aid in collaboration, communication, and documentation.
- Knowledge of Argus and CoStar preferred.
- experience in industrial underwriting process preferred.
Education and/or Training:
- Minimum 1-3 years of commercial real estate appraisal\Acquisitions experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance, economics, accounting, or general business