The Faropoint Investments team is expanding, and we are looking for an ambitious and motivated Asset Manager to join us. Ideal candidate would have 2 – 5 years of Property or Asset Management experience, looking to expand their knowledge and experience to Real Estate Private Equity.
We invite you to submit your CV ,we promise to keep it confidential and evaluate your application thoroughly.
- Develop and implement strategic business plans for each asset that will govern its daily operations, position in the market, and ultimate disposition.
- Model full life cycle of each asset from acquisition through disposition including investor returns under different scenarios. Lead the annual budget, business planning, and reforecasting process.
- Assist with disposition, acquisitions and refinancing efforts through broker solicitation and selection, negotiation of legal agreements, and closing.
- Assist with conducting transaction analysis and lead due diligence workflows for new acquisitions.
- Lead existing tenant relationships on behalf of the company to ensure extraordinary service is being provided. Manage relationships with leasing brokers, attorneys, and lenders to negotiate lease terms with high profile tenants.
- Maintains properties by scheduling ongoing routine maintenance and enforcing rules of occupancy.
- Assure financial performance, timely reporting, proactive and high-quality repairs and maintenance, and positive tenant relations.
- Create cash flow projections, analyze and recommend investor capital calls and distributions. Manage escrow accounts and operating cash accounts to assure they are properly funded.
- Develop analytical tools to allow leadership to better understand the state of the portfolio and streamline work processes.
- Lead H/R efforts for maintenance technicians and potentially a construction management division in the future.
- Ideal candidate would have 2-5 years of experience as a Property and Asset Manager for commercial real estate.
- Experience with industrial assets (advantage).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or related field (advantage).
- Knowledge of the Greater Philadelphia market (advantage).
Key Skills & Abilities:
- In-depth knowledge of real estate finance including commercial lease terms and debt and equity structures.
- Able to successfully work in a team-oriented environment and partner with internal colleagues, external suppliers, and cross-functional groups.
- Strong analytical, accounting, and critical thinking skills.
- High comfort level with the technology used to aid in collaboration, communication, and documentation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including building templates for other users.