We are looking for brilliant people
Looking for a fast-paced career in an incredibly rewarding and fun environment? Looking to generate real value with great responsibility?
Join us at the meeting real estate business leadership and cutting-edge technology. Faropoint’s unique technology platform is changing the market of Last-Mile real estate.
Are you passionate about making a great impact? developing a product from day one? Are you excited about transforming Faropoint’s most critical business through automation, data and intelligence? If so, you belongs with us.
Faropoint is reshaping the real estate market using machine learning and big data analytics to manage institutional and private money.
Faropoint’s unique technology platform aiming to run on a suite of artificial intelligence technologies and state-of-the-art algorithms to deliver a consistently high and scalable performance edge.
About the Role:
The Data Engineer is responsible for data integration, monitoring, and quality. This includes automating data monitoring, alerting, fetching, and checking across various stages of data transformation and projection.
- Build data architecture for ingestion, processing, and surfacing of data for large-scale applications.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Extract data from one database and load it into another, sort new data-base.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- 2+ years’ aggregated experience as a Software Engineer using Python as your full-time job.
- Experience with big data tools.
- Experience with database architecture
- Building and designing large-scale applications
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty, understand a new problem deeply, and build things from scratch when they don’t already exist