People. Relationships. Technology.
These are the three pillars that have made our group among the fastest-growing industrial real estate private equity companies, and one of the 50 largest owners in the U.S.
People: We are constantly seeking driven and intelligent people to help facilitate our exponential growth. The people in our company feature a specific culture and DNA – We move fast, are very agile, but also very thorough and data driven. Working at Faropoint will be in a dynamic environment that would be exciting and highly beneficial for your career.
Relationships: Our employees, partners, investors, and other stakeholders are always top of mind. Since we are consistently growing, there are always new opportunities for career advancement and new relationships to foster. The shoes that need filling just get bigger and bigger. All you need to do is demonstrate initiative and lead, and we will be right there next to you to support and help think through complex challenges. Within a relatively short period of time, you will witness that we trust your judgment to make big decisions on behalf of Faropoint and our business partners, as well as take charge of large projects and initiatives. That is the kind of relationship we have with our employees. We know our expectations are high, and we offer a competitive compensation package accordingly.
Technology: We continuously implement technological solutions to increase efficiency, transparency, and accuracy across our business units. Real Estate is considered a ‘conservative’ industry with common practices that do not always fit 21st century needs. Working at Faropoint will allow you to gain exposure to new, cutting edge technology tools that provide us the ability to run fast, streamline processes, and add value to all stakeholders.
The Faropoint team is expanding, and we are looking for an ambitious and motivated Strategy and Fund Development Associate to work with the Chief of Strategy to ensure that company’s messaging is reflecting the strategic objectives of the organization.
The Faropoint team is expanding, and we are looking for an ambitious and motivated Director of Internal Audit & Compliance to work with the Chief Financial Officer.
We invite you to submit your CV – [email protected] We promise to keep it confidential and evaluate your application thoroughly.
- The Director of Internal Audit & Compliance will drive Faropoint’s Compliance Program by refining and implementing policies, procedures, and standards; designing and leading effective compliance training; overseeing compliance-related monitoring and auditing; and partnering across functions to conduct effective internal audit.
- Establish and maintain an effective compliance program, compliance policies and procedures in accordance with firm policy, SEC rules and regulations and the Investment Advisers Act
- Take steps to ensure that employees are informed and trained as to compliance requirements and goals, provide leadership and direction in communicating and monitoring audit policies, procedures, practices, programs, and processes
- Manage a compliance monitoring program, conduct testing, and issue an annual compliance report
- Review marketing and sales material to ensure consistency and compliance with applicable laws, regulations, etc
- Perform other business risk assessments such as investment approvals, funds expense allocations, conflicts of interest, best execution practices, various internal review/approval processes, cybersecurity, business continuity, records retention, among others
- Prepare regulatory filings such as Form ADV, Blue Sky, Form D, Form PF
- Oversee the day-to-day administration of the Firms Code of Ethics for Personal Trading and ensure compliance with advisor policies
- Implement audit directives, oversee internal audit operations
The successful candidate will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the compliance function, including responsibility for the coordination and timely updates of rule changes, management reports, policies, procedures, compliance reminders, as well as responses to regulatory inquiries and examinations
- 5 years experience supporting private equity funds internal audit and compliance
- Solid knowledge of SEC related regulation on PE investment firms is required
- An individual who loves solving deep and complex investment related matters and wants to have an outsized impact with the products and solutions they deliver
- An individual with a passion for investment accounting, high level of intellectual curiosity, a commitment to excellence and an unparalleled drive to deliver world-class services
- The management team needs individuals of the highest professional caliber who are leaders, problem solvers, analytic, detail-oriented, and entrepreneurial
- Team players who are energized by a collaborative enterprise
- Ability to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills