Faropoint Investments is an international private equity firm with offices in NY, Memphis and Tel-Aviv.
The firm specializes in establishing and managing U.S Real Estate Funds and act as fully integrated investment management company focusing on industrial sector in various U.S growth markets.
Since 2012, the firm acquired ~$700M of properties in various CRE sectors and currently managing industrial portfolio of 13M SF.
Faropoint considered as trusted partner for Institutional Investors, top tier Family Offices and Accredited HNW Individual
We are seeking for a Fund Financial Controller to join our world-class team. This is a hands-on role, in which you will serve as a strategic thought partner to the company’s finance team. You will play a key role in the financial planning process, while applying an analytical approach and providing actionable insights for decision making and potential improvements.
If you’re truly passionate about being a part of a fast-growing environment with a “get things done” mentality, data-driven but also committed to supporting fast-paced decision making, you might just be our special someone.
- Lead Fund’s financial reporting – quarterly / annually consolidate reports per IFRS.
- Interfacing with internal investment managers and other stakeholders to prepare and present analysis of fund’s KPI’s, periodically financial review and other reports.
- Work with fund leadership team to help drive the focus on results and continuous improvement by maintaining and developing new metrics and KPI’s.
- Executing and monitoring fund’s economic / legal mechanisms.
- Manage fund’s sources & uses planning for deals closing – capital calls, financing, investors distributions, cash flow forecasting etc.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of debt compliance materials.
- Manage annual audit / quarterly review and tax work across the fund.
- Own fund’s accounting processes by managing and training team of internal & external accountants, oversee books closing processes, and prioritizing various accounting IT / other projects.
- Research, prepare and execute finance department initiatives such as software and systems implementation and other departmental or firm-wide improvements.
- CPA from a Big 4 firm.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Excellent Excel skills with the ability to build and manage complex financial models
- A top performer who’s seeking to continuously improve and develop, eager to accept new challenges and push himself beyond his comfort zone
- A great Multitasker, that can do a little bit of everything
- A quick learner, with high level of analytical capabilities and business understanding
- Service and people-oriented with strong interpersonal capabilities
- High level of written and verbal English
- Experience with Yardi – advantage