We are looking for brilliant people
Looking for a fast-paced career in an incredibly rewarding and fun environment? Looking to generate real value with great responsibility?
Join us at the meeting real estate business leadership and cutting-edge technology. Faropoint’s unique technology platform is changing the market of Last-Mile real estate.
Are you passionate about making a great impact? developing a product from day one? Are you excited about transforming Faropoint’s most critical business through automation, data and intelligence? If so, you belongs with us.
Faropoint is reshaping the real estate market using machine learning and big data analytics to manage institutional and private money.
Faropoint’s unique technology platform aiming to run on a suite of artificial intelligence technologies and state-of-the-art algorithms to deliver a consistently high and scalable performance edge.
About the Role:
The full stack engineer is responsible for Faropoint’s internal systems development, enabling a more efficient, streamlined, business operation while creating transparency and independent execution for its internal clients including Operations, Data Science, R&D and Product.
Development is performed as part of a high-performance, data-driven, operational system, using agile methodologies, with a full ownership of a complete development cycle including Design, implementation, testing and delivery to production.
- Take part in the development of Faropoint’s human-facing systems, building new features and projects from architecture design to implementation and from UI through backend to database
- Work in an agile, fast-paced environment, using cutting edge technologies, while having impact on Faropoint’s business and growth
- Take full responsibility and ownership over features and projects, collaborating with data science, product and operations teams
- 5+ years of programming experience
- 2+ years of programming experience in back-end development
- Familiarity with Python. Deep knowledge in Python is an advantage
- A full-stack developer experienced in all aspects of client-server architecture, design, and implementation
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies, such as PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/DynamoDB etc