The Faropoint Investments team is expanding, and we are looking for an ambitious and motivated Property Manager to join us. Ideal candidate would have 2 – 5 years of Property and/or Asset Management experience, looking to expand their knowledge and experience to Real Estate Private Equity.
We invite you to submit your CV – [email protected] We promise to keep it confidential and evaluate your application thoroughly.
Established in 2012, Faropoint’s integrated investment platform targets the acquisition of industrial assets with approximately 250 buildings and over 20M SF under management as of August 2021. Additionally, the platform seeks to build and operate a portfolio diversified by both geography and tenancy while targeting attractive risk-adjusted returns. The Property Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in all operations across the Atlanta Market.
The small yet growing team structure allows for direct exposure to all facets of the investment and decision-making process. The Property Manager will help assist the Atlanta team with daily operations related to property, asset, and construction management.
• Conduct periodic inspections of the property and tenant spaces to ensure compliance with leases and the proper upkeep of the property. Conduct frequent inspections with engineering staff and other property management personnel.
• Read and abstract all new leases and amendments, ensure that property and lease files are properly maintained and kept up to date in accordance with company policy.
• Monitor and enforce the terms of all lease agreements, the billing and collection of rents and other tenant charges in compliance with leases.
• Perform all lease administration duties such as preparing vacant space for lease and tour vacant or occupied floors – with or without Leasing Brokers.
• Verify lease data records, keep ahead of future requirements, and work directly with owner retained leasing agents and brokers.
• Responsible for employee administration, including performance measurement, setting goals, and motivating subordinates to meet goals.
• Coordinate insurance requirements for properties and associated customers
• Responsible for the maintenance of all property-specific documentation but not limited to property information book, tenant/site operating manual and emergency operations manual.
• Ensure adherence to Property Management Policies and Procedures, ensuring compliance with codes, regulations, and governmental agency directives.
• Provide leadership in a commitment to achieve firm and tenant expectations for service and business objectives. Consistently upholds and applies firm’s policies regarding appropriate professional behavior to ensure that the values of the company are exhibited by the actions of the staff.
• Prepare monthly operating presentations for executive committee on property management operations, sustainability efforts and achievements.
• 2-5 years of proven property management experience in the commercial real estate market (experience with industrial assets is an advantage).
• Must be able to work well with internal partners (leasing, accounting, construction etc.) as part of an integrated customer service team.
• In-depth knowledge of real estate finance including commercial lease terms and debt and equity structures
• Able to successfully work in a team-oriented environment and partner with internal colleagues, external customers, and cross-functional groups.
• Maintains a high level of professionalism, leadership, and analytical skills.
• High comfort level with the technology used to aid in collaboration, communication, and documentation.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to effectively delegate and negotiate.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel including building templates for other users.
• Strong leadership and teamwork ability; provide support/direction to members of management team.
• Prior experience in Yardi and is a bonus Monday.com.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Must be Atlanta based; can work part-time remote.