People. Relationships. Technology.
These are the three pillars that have made our group among the fastest-growing industrial real estate private equity companies, and one of the 50 largest owners in the U.S.
People: We are constantly seeking driven and intelligent people to help facilitate our exponential growth. The people in our company feature a specific culture and DNA – We move fast, are very agile, but also very thorough and data driven. Working at Faropoint will be in a dynamic environment that would be exciting and highly beneficial for your career.
Relationships: Our employees, partners, investors, and other stakeholders are always top of mind. Since we are consistently growing, there are always new opportunities for career advancement and new relationships to foster. The shoes that need filling just get bigger and bigger. All you need to do is demonstrate initiative and lead, and we will be right there next to you to support and help think through complex challenges. Within a relatively short period of time, you will witness that we trust your judgment to make big decisions on behalf of Faropoint and our business partners, as well as take charge of large projects and initiatives. That is the kind of relationship we have with our employees. We know our expectations are high, and we offer a competitive compensation package accordingly.
Technology: We continuously implement technological solutions to increase efficiency, transparency, and accuracy across our business units. Real Estate is considered a ‘conservative’ industry with common practices that do not always fit 21st century needs. Working at Faropoint will allow you to gain exposure to new, cutting edge technology tools that provide us the ability to run fast, streamline processes, and add value to all stakeholders.
The Faropoint team is expanding, and we are looking for an ambitious and motivated Strategy and Fund Development Associate to work with the Chief of Strategy to ensure that company’s messaging is reflecting the strategic objectives of the organization.
We invite you to submit your CV – [email protected] We promise to keep it confidential and evaluate your application thoroughly.
- Develop data-driven recommendations and financial analyses on new business and product ideas that propel Faropoint’s growth
- Monitor key industry and competitor trends as well as develop understanding and knowledge on the broader market trends that affect the alternatives industry
- Assist with extensive research and development of potential ideas such as market opportunities and firm positioning, coupled with thorough review of demand, fit and overall strategic plan for organizational and financial impact.
- Work closely with Investment, Finance, Investor Relations, and Legal departments on strategic initiatives.
- Support Faropoint’s senior leadership on ad hoc research projects
- Identify and cultivate relationships with investors to support Faropoint’s goals for growth and expansion by effectively representing the organization to new investors and partners.
- Maintain investor communications and onboard new investors in the system, partnering with legal, accounting and internal teams.
- Work with internal communications and branding to execute program initiatives such as conferences or events for brand awareness.
- Maintain approved Due Diligence Q&A document to respond to frequently asked questions from investors
- Undergraduate degree with excellent academic background
- 3-5+ years of prior experience in real estate related investment management
- Knowledge of investor trends, sustainable development goals, rules and regulations of major players and consortiums.
- Demonstrated ability to work strategically, analytically and thoughtfully within deadlines; strong understanding of how to manage time effectively.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with an excellent ability to conduct face-to-face meetings or virtual calls and present to large or small audiences, strong knowledge of PowerPoint
- Highly organized, self-starter with a collaborative team player attitude and strong suit for making authentic connections.
- Excellent networking skills, able to cultivate relationships at all levels of seniority.
- Position reports to Chief of Strategy.